Wakey Wakey pours a dark chestnut brown with a tan head that recedes pretty quickly. Aroma is nice with coffee being strong, followed by a malty sweetness. The taste is a robust coffee with hints of vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and a bittering finish. Didnt notice too much oatmeal. The alcohol burned a little which was surprising. The mouthfeel is medium to light, and the carbonation was pretty heavy. Overall it's got a lot going on for a porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 32 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Two Beers Fresh Hop 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity