Wakey Wakey pours a dark chestnut brown with a tan head that recedes pretty quickly. Aroma is nice with coffee being strong, followed by a malty sweetness. The taste is a robust coffee with hints of vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and a bittering finish. Didnt notice too much oatmeal. The alcohol burned a little which was surprising. The mouthfeel is medium to light, and the carbonation was pretty heavy. Overall it's got a lot going on for a porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 19 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Really Old Brown Dog Ale (2012). 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity