Wakey Wakey pours a dark chestnut brown with a tan head that recedes pretty quickly. Aroma is nice with coffee being strong, followed by a malty sweetness. The taste is a robust coffee with hints of vanilla, chocolate, roasted malts and a bittering finish. Didnt notice too much oatmeal. The alcohol burned a little which was surprising. The mouthfeel is medium to light, and the carbonation was pretty heavy. Overall it's got a lot going on for a porter.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 7 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity