Sunset Surge pours a vibrant orangish yellow color with a thin fizzy, white head and a fair amount of cloudiness. It has a very strong, fruity aroma with a ton of tangerine and mango. It smells as sweet as candy. Natural tangerine and mango flavors also appear in the taste, but it's not overly sweet as the aroma would have you believe. Whereas, in other beers the mango can sometimes overwhelm the flavor of a beer, here it is well balanced with the other beer flavors. The wheat malt body gives it a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. This is definitely a summertime beer and could definitely be a tasty treat on a hot day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 17 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Oktober Fuel. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity