The Orange Curtain
This is a West Coast style IPA that pours a very clear, amber copper color with a creamy, off-white head. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine notes. On the taste, there are tons of orange flavors, from orange blossom to orange zest to fresh squeezed orange juice. But additional citrus flavors like lemon and lime can also be detected. Semi-sweet malt provides some balance. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel. Finish is slightly bitter but keeps some of that same malty sweetness. An appropriately crafted beer from the OC!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 19 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ commented on beer General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- SuzyQ added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 1 hour ago
- budman1 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Finial Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 6. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity