The Orange Curtain
This is a West Coast style IPA that pours a very clear, amber copper color with a creamy, off-white head. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine notes. On the taste, there are tons of orange flavors, from orange blossom to orange zest to fresh squeezed orange juice. But additional citrus flavors like lemon and lime can also be detected. Semi-sweet malt provides some balance. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel. Finish is slightly bitter but keeps some of that same malty sweetness. An appropriately crafted beer from the OC!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fairy Nectar London. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Flora. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Art Car IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Rogue Creamery 80th Anniversary Ale. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Bourbon Council. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity