The Orange Curtain
This is a West Coast style IPA that pours a very clear, amber copper color with a creamy, off-white head. Hoppy aroma with citrus and pine notes. On the taste, there are tons of orange flavors, from orange blossom to orange zest to fresh squeezed orange juice. But additional citrus flavors like lemon and lime can also be detected. Semi-sweet malt provides some balance. Medium body with a dry mouthfeel. Finish is slightly bitter but keeps some of that same malty sweetness. An appropriately crafted beer from the OC!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 42 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Miscellanea Vol. 2. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jersey Long Hots. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity