Delirium Tremens pours a fairly clear dark straw color with a bubbly, white head that settles quickly. It gives off nice, peppy and strong carbonation. The aroma is some Belgian yeast, a lager-like crispness. This has a good balance of wheat sweetness with a slight bitterness in the aftertaste. Its flavors bring banana and apricot and a hint of clove. This shares a lot in common with German lagers and is kind of a meld between them and a more traditional Belgian style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Love Child No. 9. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wrought Iron IPA. 1 hour ago
- dheliker uploaded a photo for podcast Summer Beers 2022. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Farthingale. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Branches. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Field to Ferment - Centennial & Simcoe (2019). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity