Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cast Out IPA. 51 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 6 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity