Tell-Tale Tart pours a reddish amber color and is quite clear with a lot of bubbly head that dissipates quickly. It has a ton of aroma of sour peach and apple. On the initial sip you get the immediate impression this is going to be a very sour beer, but then the sour washes away into malty caramel sweetness. There is a lot of sour apple flavor, peach, and touch of lemon, but the sourness does not overwhelm the palate.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 56 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity