Supplication pours a beautiful copper color, with slight haze and a tiny head that dissipates quickly. Its aroma is nicely sour, with notes of tart cherries and a slight oak. It's well carbonated and lighter on the mouthfeel. Wild tart berries and cherries take center stage on the flavor, and it's slightly sweet with a lactic creamy funk in the background working well to round it out. There's a slightly surprising smoky aftertaste that's quite pleasant to balance out the sour and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 21 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to IPAs East and West. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for The Red Glove. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Only Echoes Respond. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity