Supplication pours a beautiful copper color, with slight haze and a tiny head that dissipates quickly. Its aroma is nicely sour, with notes of tart cherries and a slight oak. It's well carbonated and lighter on the mouthfeel. Wild tart berries and cherries take center stage on the flavor, and it's slightly sweet with a lactic creamy funk in the background working well to round it out. There's a slightly surprising smoky aftertaste that's quite pleasant to balance out the sour and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 22 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 45 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA