Supplication pours a beautiful copper color, with slight haze and a tiny head that dissipates quickly. Its aroma is nicely sour, with notes of tart cherries and a slight oak. It's well carbonated and lighter on the mouthfeel. Wild tart berries and cherries take center stage on the flavor, and it's slightly sweet with a lactic creamy funk in the background working well to round it out. There's a slightly surprising smoky aftertaste that's quite pleasant to balance out the sour and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 59 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity