Supplication pours a beautiful copper color, with slight haze and a tiny head that dissipates quickly. Its aroma is nicely sour, with notes of tart cherries and a slight oak. It's well carbonated and lighter on the mouthfeel. Wild tart berries and cherries take center stage on the flavor, and it's slightly sweet with a lactic creamy funk in the background working well to round it out. There's a slightly surprising smoky aftertaste that's quite pleasant to balance out the sour and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity