Supplication pours a beautiful copper color, with slight haze and a tiny head that dissipates quickly. Its aroma is nicely sour, with notes of tart cherries and a slight oak. It's well carbonated and lighter on the mouthfeel. Wild tart berries and cherries take center stage on the flavor, and it's slightly sweet with a lactic creamy funk in the background working well to round it out. There's a slightly surprising smoky aftertaste that's quite pleasant to balance out the sour and sweet.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 38 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 6 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bee Line. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity