Jennamie pours a non-transparent, golden straw color with a thick, ultra white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with a mild amount of Brettanomyces. The Brett is much more noticeable in the taste, with an earthy, barnyard funk. Hops are mostly floral in nature, but also have some lemon and lime and a light amount of peppery spice. Highly carbonated with an effervescent mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild citrus bitterness. An excellent Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 41 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Back to the Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap