Jennamie pours a non-transparent, golden straw color with a thick, ultra white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with a mild amount of Brettanomyces. The Brett is much more noticeable in the taste, with an earthy, barnyard funk. Hops are mostly floral in nature, but also have some lemon and lime and a light amount of peppery spice. Highly carbonated with an effervescent mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild citrus bitterness. An excellent Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Harmony Foretold Cucumber Wheat Ale. 35 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Icelandic Toasted Porter. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for I Love It! California IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Goosed. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Beaver State Brews. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity