Jennamie pours a non-transparent, golden straw color with a thick, ultra white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with a mild amount of Brettanomyces. The Brett is much more noticeable in the taste, with an earthy, barnyard funk. Hops are mostly floral in nature, but also have some lemon and lime and a light amount of peppery spice. Highly carbonated with an effervescent mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild citrus bitterness. An excellent Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Red Caboose. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity