Jennamie pours a non-transparent, golden straw color with a thick, ultra white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with a mild amount of Brettanomyces. The Brett is much more noticeable in the taste, with an earthy, barnyard funk. Hops are mostly floral in nature, but also have some lemon and lime and a light amount of peppery spice. Highly carbonated with an effervescent mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild citrus bitterness. An excellent Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pliny for President. 20 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Star Trek Vulcan Ale: The Genesis Effect. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Founders reDANKulous. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Kaleidoscope. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity