Jennamie pours a non-transparent, golden straw color with a thick, ultra white, foamy head. Inviting aroma with a mild amount of Brettanomyces. The Brett is much more noticeable in the taste, with an earthy, barnyard funk. Hops are mostly floral in nature, but also have some lemon and lime and a light amount of peppery spice. Highly carbonated with an effervescent mouthfeel. Finishes dry with a mild citrus bitterness. An excellent Saison!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 18 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Zonker Stout. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Deja Stout. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gia Girl. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Imaginary Friends. 4 hours ago
- IPAman listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity