This East Coast IPA is a classic, go-to beer from Dogfish Head. While lighter than its big brother, the 90 Minute, this still packs a lot of great flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice thick head and a golden copper color. There is a subtle creaminess in the mouthfeel that makes this beer unique. It's citrusy and hoppy, as you would expect, but the hops are not overwhelming. Instead, the 60 Minute IPA is well balanced, sessionable, and easily one of the smoothest IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 52 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity