This East Coast IPA is a classic, go-to beer from Dogfish Head. While lighter than its big brother, the 90 Minute, this still packs a lot of great flavor. On the pour you'll see a nice thick head and a golden copper color. There is a subtle creaminess in the mouthfeel that makes this beer unique. It's citrusy and hoppy, as you would expect, but the hops are not overwhelming. Instead, the 60 Minute IPA is well balanced, sessionable, and easily one of the smoothest IPAs out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Saison Brett. 15 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity