The 120 Minute IPA is an orangish copper color with some cloudiness. The smell consists of sweet caramel malts, piney hops, and a touch of grapefruit. Although there are more hops in this beer than most others, the hops do not overwhelm. Hidden underneath the hops and the high alcohol is a nice caramel maltiness which is the highlight of this beer. The mouthfeel is syrupy and the beer is thick, which comes with the territory in beers this high in alcohol. You also lose nearly all the carbonation. These two aspects move the 120 Minute into a different style from the 90 Minute and you end up losing the some of the qualities of a traditional IPA that IPA-drinkers enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Jacaranda. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Spectral Evidence. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fantasy Factory. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity