This coffee porter is pitch black with a quickly thinning head without much lacing. Both the aroma and the taste are a little smoky, with a strong roasted malt flavor. The texture seems thin and watery and reminded us a lot of cold-press coffee. Mouthfeel is a little acidic. There's some bitter, roasted malt flavors on the finish as well. Overall we feel that this beer is enjoyable as long as you like coffee, especially iced or cold-press coffee.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 2 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity