This coffee porter is pitch black with a quickly thinning head without much lacing. Both the aroma and the taste are a little smoky, with a strong roasted malt flavor. The texture seems thin and watery and reminded us a lot of cold-press coffee. Mouthfeel is a little acidic. There's some bitter, roasted malt flavors on the finish as well. Overall we feel that this beer is enjoyable as long as you like coffee, especially iced or cold-press coffee.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 45 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity