Snow Donut pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, soapy head. Lots of lacing on the glass. Strong, hoppy aroma with mostly citrus. Taste is similar, with lemon, orange, tropical fruit, and berry. Soft, crackery malt backbone. Light body, soft mouthfeel. There’s a mild black pepper spice in the finish, with just a touch of grapefruit bitterness. Cheers!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Biere de Mars. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Chocolate Covered Pretzel Stout. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Slide Rule Chocolate Raspberry Gose. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Tenured Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Monterey Beer. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity