Sippin on Dank
Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It's very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it's like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we've found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 38 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity