Sippin on Dank
Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It's very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it's like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we've found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 14 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Blueberry 2013 Project. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hopitoulas IPA. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity