Sippin on Dank
Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It’s very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it’s like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we’ve found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 36 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity