Sippin on Dank
Right off the bat, the turbid color of this beer is striking. It's very cloudy, with a color that is orange and rusty and completely opaque. Looks like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is soapy, off-white, and thin but long lasting. On the aroma, it's like fresh fruit juice; orange juice or maybe tropical fruit juice with alcohol in it. Taste is fresh and dank, a juicy hop bomb. Not sweet, not bitter, just a ton of fruity and juicy hops. Mouthfeel is juicy and chewy as well, with a lingering citrus finish. This is one of the better Northeast style, hazy IPAs we've found, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 49 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity