El Segundo Simcoe Pale Ale pours a clear, very golden color. Frothy white head with nice lacing. Aroma of fresh hops that is a little dank. Taste is hoppy, of course, but also slightly maltier than we were expecting with bread and biscuit notes. Hops are piney and tropical, maybe some passion fruit. Fantastic body and excellent mouthfeel. There's a resinous and oily mouthcoating that lingers in a very pleasant way. Finish is clean and refreshing with a subtle reminder of the fresh hop season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 50 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 4 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity