El Segundo Simcoe Pale Ale pours a clear, very golden color. Frothy white head with nice lacing. Aroma of fresh hops that is a little dank. Taste is hoppy, of course, but also slightly maltier than we were expecting with bread and biscuit notes. Hops are piney and tropical, maybe some passion fruit. Fantastic body and excellent mouthfeel. There's a resinous and oily mouthcoating that lingers in a very pleasant way. Finish is clean and refreshing with a subtle reminder of the fresh hop season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Epitaph 2016. 8 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Deep Search Baltic Porter. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Birra Nursia Extra Abbey Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Levadura. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Warsteiner Oktoberfest. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trappistes Rochefort 10. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity