Very murky, golden amber in color. Head is one finger thick, white, and foamy, with plentiful lacing. Strong aroma of apple, berry, and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with apple and berry most noticeable. We also get some tropical fruit; maybe passion fruit and papaya. Soft malts, low carbonation, and a juicy mouthfeel. Finish has a touch of bitterness, with some grapefruit and lemon. Interesting beer – not your typical NE-style DIPA but it bring some unique characteristics to the table that we seem to enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 36 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity