Very murky, golden amber in color. Head is one finger thick, white, and foamy, with plentiful lacing. Strong aroma of apple, berry, and stone fruit. Taste follows the nose, with apple and berry most noticeable. We also get some tropical fruit; maybe passion fruit and papaya. Soft malts, low carbonation, and a juicy mouthfeel. Finish has a touch of bitterness, with some grapefruit and lemon. Interesting beer – not your typical NE-style DIPA but it bring some unique characteristics to the table that we seem to enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Green Gorilla. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 7 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity