Self Destruct is a solid barleywine beaming with flavor. The color is a dark, reddish copper, with almost no head. The best part is the finish, with a sweet, lingering dark malty goodness. At 10.6%, it may not be for the faint hearted, but we found this very enjoyable throughout. You'll most likely have to pick this up at the brewery, but it's worth the trip if you are a fan of barleywine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 7 minutes ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 10 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Seizoen. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Crusher. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to San Diego Part 2. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity