Self Destruct is a solid barleywine beaming with flavor. The color is a dark, reddish copper, with almost no head. The best part is the finish, with a sweet, lingering dark malty goodness. At 10.6%, it may not be for the faint hearted, but we found this very enjoyable throughout. You'll most likely have to pick this up at the brewery, but it's worth the trip if you are a fan of barleywine.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 7 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity