Round Midnight Belgian White
Round Midnight pours a hazy golden straw color, with lots of champagne bubbly carbonation. It pours with a really thick white head that laces the glass as it recedes. The aroma is of bready grains and citrus, but it's very subtle. The taste follows but thankfully presents with more fortitude than the aroma. It's a really enjoyable citrusy wheat flavor, pretty standard for a Witbier that's well done. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the finish is a bready malt to round out the flavor. The price point on this beer is reasonable so somehow that makes it taste even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Left Eye, Right Eye DIPA. 12 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Layla Blackberry Sour. 50 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Long Table. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Get Back to Wort!. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for La Fin Du Monde. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Latte (Nitro). 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
St. Paddy's Day Show
Kabru West Coast IPA