Round Midnight Belgian White
Round Midnight pours a hazy golden straw color, with lots of champagne bubbly carbonation. It pours with a really thick white head that laces the glass as it recedes. The aroma is of bready grains and citrus, but it's very subtle. The taste follows but thankfully presents with more fortitude than the aroma. It's a really enjoyable citrusy wheat flavor, pretty standard for a Witbier that's well done. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the finish is a bready malt to round out the flavor. The price point on this beer is reasonable so somehow that makes it taste even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 12 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 44 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity