Round Midnight Belgian White
Round Midnight pours a hazy golden straw color, with lots of champagne bubbly carbonation. It pours with a really thick white head that laces the glass as it recedes. The aroma is of bready grains and citrus, but it's very subtle. The taste follows but thankfully presents with more fortitude than the aroma. It's a really enjoyable citrusy wheat flavor, pretty standard for a Witbier that's well done. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the finish is a bready malt to round out the flavor. The price point on this beer is reasonable so somehow that makes it taste even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Victory at Sea. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity