Round Midnight Belgian White
Round Midnight pours a hazy golden straw color, with lots of champagne bubbly carbonation. It pours with a really thick white head that laces the glass as it recedes. The aroma is of bready grains and citrus, but it's very subtle. The taste follows but thankfully presents with more fortitude than the aroma. It's a really enjoyable citrusy wheat flavor, pretty standard for a Witbier that's well done. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the finish is a bready malt to round out the flavor. The price point on this beer is reasonable so somehow that makes it taste even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 40 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity