Round Midnight Belgian White
Round Midnight pours a hazy golden straw color, with lots of champagne bubbly carbonation. It pours with a really thick white head that laces the glass as it recedes. The aroma is of bready grains and citrus, but it's very subtle. The taste follows but thankfully presents with more fortitude than the aroma. It's a really enjoyable citrusy wheat flavor, pretty standard for a Witbier that's well done. The mouthfeel is light to medium, and the finish is a bready malt to round out the flavor. The price point on this beer is reasonable so somehow that makes it taste even better.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Plum Riot. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for New Money. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Can't Stop Juicin'. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity