Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Brew Bitch IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity