Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Universal Secret. 40 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for City of Dreams. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity