Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 48 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity