Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Cascade Sang Royal (2016). 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Stone Thunderstruck IPA (19th Anniversary). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Machine House Golden Ale. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bonkers. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Pacific Northwest. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pillow Gossip. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for New Glory Extra Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity