Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 23 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity