Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 42 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Consecration. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity