Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 8 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's a Trappist!. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Cerasus Magnifera. 2 hours ago
- lposada listened to Christmas Special. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Root Bound. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Partying Past Burning Bridges. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Indian Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Petty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity