Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Santilli. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Double Scatterbrain DDH w/Citra. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for King Sue. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bronx Brewery Rye Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Galaxy & Comet. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity