Rogue American Amber Ale
Rogue American Amber pours a cloudy, orangish amber color with a foamy head that dissipates quickly. On the smell there are hints of brown sugar and raisins. This has a pretty light mouthfeel with a sweetbread flavor and some honey and hops coming through on the smooth aftertaste. Brewed since 1988, it was originally known as Ashland Amber and was brewed at Rogue's first brewpub in Ashland, Oregon.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 24 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Pale to the King. 54 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Lupujus 7. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Double Actuator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity