Pumpkin Patch Ale pours an orange-copper color with a slim head the color of lightly-toasted marshmallow. It has a reserved smell dominated by molasses and brown-sugar with some pumpkin notes. On the initial sip, the use of real, locally-produced pumpkin gives it a fresh, natural taste. There is also a fair amount cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove, providing some holiday festiveness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for La Morena. 15 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hoosier Red. 47 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Aphotic. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for City Wide. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Capital Brewery Oktoberfest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity