Dead Guy is a hard beer to put a label on. It pours a cloudly, golden color with a musty aroma and very little head. On the initial sip there are lots of bready malts and a light carmel hopiness. It finishes with a fairly bitter aftertaste that lingers. This is a beer even a dead guy would enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to Operation IPA Overload. 45 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 3 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity