Dead Guy is a hard beer to put a label on. It pours a cloudly, golden color with a musty aroma and very little head. On the initial sip there are lots of bready malts and a light carmel hopiness. It finishes with a fairly bitter aftertaste that lingers. This is a beer even a dead guy would enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Hoppy Danksgiving!. 31 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Edge of Mysteries: DDH Mosaic. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for The Pupil. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Boss Pour. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity