Dead Guy is a hard beer to put a label on. It pours a cloudly, golden color with a musty aroma and very little head. On the initial sip there are lots of bready malts and a light carmel hopiness. It finishes with a fairly bitter aftertaste that lingers. This is a beer even a dead guy would enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Maracuja. 6 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 56 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 300. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to Pelican. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Peche Mortel. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity