Color is non-transparent, golden straw, with a humongous, white, soapy head. Earthy and fruity in the aroma. Taste has similarities to the nose, with some light fruit flavors of white grape and pear, maybe a bit of green apple. Just a touch of barnyard funk. But then the earthiness takes over, including a white pepper spice. Well balanced among the yeast, malt, and hops. There's a European-feel to this, which is probably intentional. Medium body that is highly carbonated. Finishes dry and tingly. Quality and complexity from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 24 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Formless Reflections. 39 minutes ago
- budman1 listened to Christmas Special. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Mamma's Candied Yams. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Arkham's Finest. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity