Color is non-transparent, golden straw, with a humongous, white, soapy head. Earthy and fruity in the aroma. Taste has similarities to the nose, with some light fruit flavors of white grape and pear, maybe a bit of green apple. Just a touch of barnyard funk. But then the earthiness takes over, including a white pepper spice. Well balanced among the yeast, malt, and hops. There's a European-feel to this, which is probably intentional. Medium body that is highly carbonated. Finishes dry and tingly. Quality and complexity from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Pride Of cHops. 59 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Saint Archer Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Zero Buttons IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity