Color is non-transparent, golden straw, with a humongous, white, soapy head. Earthy and fruity in the aroma. Taste has similarities to the nose, with some light fruit flavors of white grape and pear, maybe a bit of green apple. Just a touch of barnyard funk. But then the earthiness takes over, including a white pepper spice. Well balanced among the yeast, malt, and hops. There's a European-feel to this, which is probably intentional. Medium body that is highly carbonated. Finishes dry and tingly. Quality and complexity from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 36 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Love and the Death of Damnation IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity