Color is non-transparent, golden straw, with a humongous, white, soapy head. Earthy and fruity in the aroma. Taste has similarities to the nose, with some light fruit flavors of white grape and pear, maybe a bit of green apple. Just a touch of barnyard funk. But then the earthiness takes over, including a white pepper spice. Well balanced among the yeast, malt, and hops. There's a European-feel to this, which is probably intentional. Medium body that is highly carbonated. Finishes dry and tingly. Quality and complexity from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 51 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity