Winterhook is like a dark pale ale with a subtle amount of spiciness and hints of chocolate. Every sip leaves you with a smooth finish. This is one winter ale you will wish you could enjoy all year long. In fact, we'll be putting a case away for some hot August night.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity