Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis listened to Stouting Match. 9 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quiet Harbors. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Drunken Master. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Golden State Heritage Honey Ale. 5 hours ago
- dheliker listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity