Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Stoplight. 37 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 1 hour ago
- plarson listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deserables. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity