Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 11 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity