Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity