Redemption is a Belgian-style single or blonde ale that pours a slightly hazy, golden straw color. The haziness will depend on how vigorously you pour the beer as there is a visible layer of yeast at the bottom of the bottle. Very white, thick frothy head comprised of a ton of tiny bubbles. Aroma of both yeast and malt. Taste is phenomenal. Up front we get some smooth flavors of light bready or cracker malt. Then flavor-packed hops that seem to be grassy or floral. Light to medium body with a dry, refreshing mouthfeel. Medium to high carbonation. Finish is pleasant and clean, with just a slight acidic bitterness.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 12 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Lord Grey. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Fix (2018). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer and 2 others listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Wake Up Call Imperial Coffee Porter. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity