Pyramid Thunderhead IPA
Thunderhead is a well balanced IPA with a sweet initial taste and a slightly bitter aftertaste. It's a little fruitier than most IPAs and rates 6 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. We're lucky enough to live near a Pyramid Alehouse and this is one we find ourselves ordering pretty consistently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity