Pyramid Thunderhead IPA
Thunderhead is a well balanced IPA with a sweet initial taste and a slightly bitter aftertaste. It's a little fruitier than most IPAs and rates 6 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. We're lucky enough to live near a Pyramid Alehouse and this is one we find ourselves ordering pretty consistently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Goodland Orange Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Dark Star: Coffee Edition (2017). 54 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Bourbon County Brand Stout (2017). 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Pelican. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Fat Tire. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity