Pyramid Thunderhead IPA
Thunderhead is a well balanced IPA with a sweet initial taste and a slightly bitter aftertaste. It's a little fruitier than most IPAs and rates 6 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. We're lucky enough to live near a Pyramid Alehouse and this is one we find ourselves ordering pretty consistently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity