Pyramid Thunderhead IPA
Thunderhead is a well balanced IPA with a sweet initial taste and a slightly bitter aftertaste. It's a little fruitier than most IPAs and rates 6 out of 10 on the hoppiness scale. We're lucky enough to live near a Pyramid Alehouse and this is one we find ourselves ordering pretty consistently.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity