Praga Premium Pils
The opening beer on our "If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein" podcast, Praga Premium Pils sets the tone for the rest of the show. It pours a perfectly clear, golden amber color. The aroma has a lot of malt, with a fair amount of sweetness. It’s darker and sweeter than most in this style. And we get an unexpected bitterness that is earthy and herbal with a peppery bite. Medium body, a bit heavier than your typical pilsner. Everyone enjoyed this pilsner – it should be readily available throughout the US and we’d recommend picking this up for a summertime refresher.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Calm Before the Storm. 31 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 and 1 other added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Death From Above. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Mosaic Promise. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity