Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Tropical Mist. 16 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Double Doors. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Adelbert's Blueberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 8 Second Kolsch. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Temptation. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 805. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for El Sully. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity