Petrus Aged Red pours almost the same color as the bottle with a slight ruby tint and a coarse, thin head that disappears almost immediately. It's very cloudy, with flecks of sediment at the bottom of the glass. The aroma is all cherry with a little yeast. It has a very distinct cherry flavor with hints of blackberry peeking through. On the first sip, black cherry is right up front with a somewhat thick mouthfeel. At 8.5%, it gets a bit syrupy and is quite sweet, like a cherry cola that has lost its soda water. Some would describe it as tart but the sweetness overpowers any tart or funk that's going on.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 18 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Moscatel Barrel Deduction. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity