Pacific Gem Pale Ale
Pacific Gem is golden colored, clear, and lightly carbonated with a slim white head. On the nose you get a mix of light hops and apple juice. The taste is a little more hoppy than most pale ales, but it's a tropical fruit-flavored hop with more sweetness than bitterness. This is about as fresh tasting as a beer can get. There is some British malt presence that helps balance out the hops. But overall, the result is a very flavorful and fresh pale ale, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Daycation IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Canebrake. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Allagash Tripel Ale. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Karate Chimp. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity