Pacific Gem Pale Ale
Pacific Gem is golden colored, clear, and lightly carbonated with a slim white head. On the nose you get a mix of light hops and apple juice. The taste is a little more hoppy than most pale ales, but it's a tropical fruit-flavored hop with more sweetness than bitterness. This is about as fresh tasting as a beer can get. There is some British malt presence that helps balance out the hops. But overall, the result is a very flavorful and fresh pale ale, definitely worth seeking out.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 20 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity