Once Upon a Time in Blenheim
This Lambic from New Zealand pours a crystal clear, golden yellow color. There’s a thin, white, fizzy head. Strong aroma of both grapes and oak barrels. Taste is spot on. Lots of green or white grape and big oaky flavors from the barrel aging. You can definitely taste the Sauvignon Blanc juice. And there’s a light tartness, with hints of green apple. Mouthfeel is dry, with a champagne-like effervescence. Our first beer from 8 Wired Brewing and a great choice to celebrate International Beer Day 2020!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Whale Bay. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity