Spock It pours a very hazy, soft yellowish orange color. Seems "bright" even though it's so cloudy. Off-white creamy head with an aroma that is juicy, hoppy, and bursting with citrus and tropical fruit notes. This continues into the taste, where it's very juicy, almost like orange pineapple juice that's been fermented. Tastes incredibly fresh, as you would expect for this style. Finish is tangy and refreshing. Light bodied and extremely drinkable, great job Monkish!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sweet Baby Jesus. 30 minutes ago
- IPAman listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity