A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it's super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Seizoen. 39 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Senor Saison. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Happy Hops. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to L.A. Beers. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Alleycat Amber Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Infinite Void Imperial Stout. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity