A collaboration with Trillium Brewing Company, Dragging Anchors pours a slightly hazy, golden yellow color. Fizzy, white head that disappears instantly. Inviting aroma that is fruity and earthy with lots of oak barrel in the nose. On the taste, the beer is tart with an acidic punch, along with some of that farmhouse funk. Green apple, lemon, and white grape flavors stand out. Oak and wood notes from the barrel add a level of complexity. But it's super drinkable, especially at only 4.7%. The tartness mellows out as the beer warms. Highly carbonated with a dry mouthfeel and finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer V. 3 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Stalk. 57 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Outside Denali IPA. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Xocoveza. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Samuel Adams New World Tripel. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity