Mt. Tam Pale Ale
Mt. Tam Pale Ale has an incredibly hoppy aroma with hints of pine and mint. The flavor is much the same, with a unique earthy mint flavor and plenty of hops. This one doesn't make our list of favorite pale ales but it definitely gets bonus points for creativity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Avant Garde. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blueberry Trainwreck. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity