Mt. Tam Pale Ale
Mt. Tam Pale Ale has an incredibly hoppy aroma with hints of pine and mint. The flavor is much the same, with a unique earthy mint flavor and plenty of hops. This one doesn't make our list of favorite pale ales but it definitely gets bonus points for creativity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 39 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Sounds. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Narwhal Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Mogli. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Fortunate Sun. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap