Mt. Tam Pale Ale
Mt. Tam Pale Ale has an incredibly hoppy aroma with hints of pine and mint. The flavor is much the same, with a unique earthy mint flavor and plenty of hops. This one doesn't make our list of favorite pale ales but it definitely gets bonus points for creativity.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity