Moo Thunder Stout pours deep and dark, letting no light through. It has a medium, coarse tan head that settles and then lingers. The aroma consists of creamy chocolate milk with roasted malt. The mouthfeel is velvety and on the lighter side for a stout, with decent carbonation. The taste is very creamy and powdery, with malted milk balls coming to mind. It is mildly sweet, with cocoa, roasted malts, and very slight coffee. Overall, it's a wonderfully light and refreshing stout you can drink year-round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Montucky Cold Snack. 44 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Calf. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for No Chill. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Shuttle Bunny (8th Anniversary) Double White IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Quaff On! Quaff IPA. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 7 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity