Moo Thunder Stout pours deep and dark, letting no light through. It has a medium, coarse tan head that settles and then lingers. The aroma consists of creamy chocolate milk with roasted malt. The mouthfeel is velvety and on the lighter side for a stout, with decent carbonation. The taste is very creamy and powdery, with malted milk balls coming to mind. It is mildly sweet, with cocoa, roasted malts, and very slight coffee. Overall, it's a wonderfully light and refreshing stout you can drink year-round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Port 10 Year Anniversary Ale. 23 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Fernprost. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Redhook Winterhook. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Tax Holiday. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for No Resolutions. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity