Moo Thunder Stout pours deep and dark, letting no light through. It has a medium, coarse tan head that settles and then lingers. The aroma consists of creamy chocolate milk with roasted malt. The mouthfeel is velvety and on the lighter side for a stout, with decent carbonation. The taste is very creamy and powdery, with malted milk balls coming to mind. It is mildly sweet, with cocoa, roasted malts, and very slight coffee. Overall, it's a wonderfully light and refreshing stout you can drink year-round.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pyramid Curve Ball. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity