Pours a clear, golden amber color with a bubbly white head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, especially for a Pale Ale. The taste is well balanced, with bready cracker-like malts and plenty of hops, with some noticeable citrus and pine notes. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth with a finish that is slightly dry and hoppy but not bitter. Definitely an "Extra Pale" ale as this has the flavor that you would find in an IPA but the easy-drinking and lighter body of a Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Toaster Pastry. 42 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Philbert. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lupulin Orbit. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fruit and Milk. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for LHazy River. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Stars Align. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity