Pours a clear, golden amber color with a bubbly white head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, especially for a Pale Ale. The taste is well balanced, with bready cracker-like malts and plenty of hops, with some noticeable citrus and pine notes. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth with a finish that is slightly dry and hoppy but not bitter. Definitely an "Extra Pale" ale as this has the flavor that you would find in an IPA but the easy-drinking and lighter body of a Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Porter. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Equinox Ale. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Two Hearted Ale. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Olympia Beer. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Benchmark Brewing Co. IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity