Pours a clear, golden amber color with a bubbly white head. The aroma is hoppy and dank, especially for a Pale Ale. The taste is well balanced, with bready cracker-like malts and plenty of hops, with some noticeable citrus and pine notes. Mouthfeel is crisp and smooth with a finish that is slightly dry and hoppy but not bitter. Definitely an "Extra Pale" ale as this has the flavor that you would find in an IPA but the easy-drinking and lighter body of a Pale Ale.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Killian's Irish Red. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Prost Y'all - Bourbon Barrel Aged Winter Warmer. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Ode etta Sahti. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for ber Affengeil. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hop Streaker. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Beard Tax. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Jambi IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity