Local's Stash pours a pale, medium amber. Mostly clear with a bit of haze. Two fingers of thick, foamy, off-white head. Smells boozy like a sweet, malty beer. Taste is a bit boozy at first, but then opens up. Apple, cinnamon, and caramel flavors with some similarities to a thick apple cider. Smooth with a bourbon-like sweetness in the finish. Would be great for Old Fashioned drinkers. Creamy mouthfeel and very approachable for a barleywine. Great now but would be phenomenal with a little more age.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for The Next Episode. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Double Nut Brown Porter. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Liquid Truth Serum. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for PDX Carpet IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap