Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with both tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get pineapple, mango, tangerine, and peach. There’s an unexpected bitterness that you don’t often see in the Hazy DIPA world. Well balanced, with a medium body with a fantastic moutheel. Soft and delicate, and at 8.1%, this goes down easy. Another high quality, delicious beer from Treehouse.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 33 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for The Sixth Glass Quadrupel Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Nelson Sauvin . 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sabrosa. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Devil Dancer. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Jus. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity