Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with both tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get pineapple, mango, tangerine, and peach. There’s an unexpected bitterness that you don’t often see in the Hazy DIPA world. Well balanced, with a medium body with a fantastic moutheel. Soft and delicate, and at 8.1%, this goes down easy. Another high quality, delicious beer from Treehouse.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Seawolf. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Coffee Vanilla Qualified. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Three Dogfish Night Joy to the World. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Wolf. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Fruit and Milk. 7 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other listened to Christmas Show 2018. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity