Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with both tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get pineapple, mango, tangerine, and peach. There’s an unexpected bitterness that you don’t often see in the Hazy DIPA world. Well balanced, with a medium body with a fantastic moutheel. Soft and delicate, and at 8.1%, this goes down easy. Another high quality, delicious beer from Treehouse.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to Strange Green Beer, Apical Dominance, 4/20 and more!. 8 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Seizoen. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Lagoon. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Elevated Perspective (Version 5). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity