Pours a hazy, golden yellow color with two fingers of white, frothy head. Aroma is dank and hoppy, with both tropical fruit and citrus. On the taste, we get pineapple, mango, tangerine, and peach. There’s an unexpected bitterness that you don’t often see in the Hazy DIPA world. Well balanced, with a medium body with a fantastic moutheel. Soft and delicate, and at 8.1%, this goes down easy. Another high quality, delicious beer from Treehouse.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Levadura. 26 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Hang 'em High. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Maduro. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity