Pours a deep gold color, hazy but not murky or turbid. One finger of white, soapy head. Strong hop aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste has hoppy flavors of peach, cantaloupe, orange, mango, and pineapple. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy mouthfeel and medium body. Very mild bitterness. Finishes smooth, satisfying, and easy drinking, which seems to be the point with this beer. Overall a solid Hazy IPA from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 7 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity