Pours a deep gold color, hazy but not murky or turbid. One finger of white, soapy head. Strong hop aroma with tropical fruit, stone fruit, and melon. The taste has hoppy flavors of peach, cantaloupe, orange, mango, and pineapple. Malts are soft and flaky, with a juicy mouthfeel and medium body. Very mild bitterness. Finishes smooth, satisfying, and easy drinking, which seems to be the point with this beer. Overall a solid Hazy IPA from start to finish.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Tower Station IPA. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Tart of Darkness. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Head Full of Dynomite v.5. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Le Petit Diablotin. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Old Rasputin. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap