Kitty Kat Blues
Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 27 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Davy Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity