Kitty Kat Blues
Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We’re not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn’t detract from the flavor of this beer. It’s unique, but also very well balanced. Don’t be hesitant to try this beer because it’s actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 5 Hop Black IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Rogue American Amber Ale. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Jai Alai. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Canebrake. 5 hours ago
- rdgrodgers commented on beer Vanilla Infused Porter. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Citra Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Funky Gold Simcoe. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity