Kitty Kat Blues
Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 14 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity