Kitty Kat Blues
Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We’re not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn’t detract from the flavor of this beer. It’s unique, but also very well balanced. Don’t be hesitant to try this beer because it’s actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 27 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Islander IPA. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Mastodon. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity