June AF Hazy IPA
Color is very murky, kind of a muted golden orange like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is one finger thick, very white and foamy, and has good retention. Aroma of stone fruit and mixed tropical fruit. Taste matches the aroma, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors like apple, peach, apricot, guava, and papaya. Malts are soft, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Light to medium body, and no bitterness at all. Has a different overall feel from most Hazy IPAs out there, and we enjoyed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 1 minute ago
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity