June AF Hazy IPA
Color is very murky, kind of a muted golden orange like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is one finger thick, very white and foamy, and has good retention. Aroma of stone fruit and mixed tropical fruit. Taste matches the aroma, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors like apple, peach, apricot, guava, and papaya. Malts are soft, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Light to medium body, and no bitterness at all. Has a different overall feel from most Hazy IPAs out there, and we enjoyed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 1 hour ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Three Philosophers (2016). 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Ripe IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity