June AF Hazy IPA
Color is very murky, kind of a muted golden orange like fresh pressed apple cider. Head is one finger thick, very white and foamy, and has good retention. Aroma of stone fruit and mixed tropical fruit. Taste matches the aroma, with juicy, ripe fruit flavors like apple, peach, apricot, guava, and papaya. Malts are soft, with a smooth, juicy mouthfeel. Light to medium body, and no bitterness at all. Has a different overall feel from most Hazy IPAs out there, and we enjoyed it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 25 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity