Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we'd pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Cougar. 9 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagertha. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Panther. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Otra Vez. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to IPAs East and West. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 and 1 other listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Another One. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Red, White, and Peach. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity