Pours a clear, golden color with lots of tiny, ascending bubbles. Head is off-white and foamy with good lacing on the glass. Aroma is fresh and hoppy. Taste begins with pine and citrus hop flavors. Light bitterness. Some tropical fruit on the back-end. Extremely balanced, with a solid pale malt backbone. Mouthfeel is smooth and warming. Light bodied and easy drinking, this is flavorful Pale Ale that we'd pick up any day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Wookey Jack. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Firestone Pivo Hoppy Pils. 2 hours ago
- Stevezubar added a rating for Spencer Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lily Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Big Bad Baptist Imperial Stout California Edition. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity