Hop Box is a hidden gem in the Double/Imperial IPA world. The pour is a beautiful burnt orange color, very cloudy, with a robust head. It's extremely aromatic, with an an intense blast of hops. But Hop Box is well balanced between malts and hops, and it's both citrusy and piney. We got fruit notes from all over the board - lemon, mango, pineapple, and apricot. And the finish is a little nutty, like hazelnut or chestnuts. This is an undiscovered beer and one that we really enjoyed!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 559 RFA (Raisin Farmer Ale). 51 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bright. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Ho Ho Holly Jolly Christmas Beers. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanishing Point Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- budman1 and 1 other added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to California Grab Bag. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity