This Artifex and Burgeon collaboration pours a hazy, golden straw color with a thick, white, bubbly head. Tons of lacing all over the sides of the glass. Interesting and unexpected aroma - almost a bit sour with some Brettanomyces characteristics. Taste is hoppy and citrus dominant with lemon, lime, and orange. Hints of pineapple and other tropical fruits as well. There's not the sourness that we got from the aroma, but there is a bit of tangy juiciness. Malt backbone is light but pleasant, maybe some wheat or pilsner malt. Medium body and well carbonated. Mouthfeel is clean, dry, and slightly acidic. Finishes smooth with light bitterness. Overall an exceptional beer between two stellar breweries!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for Cranberry Quince Berliner Weisse. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Nova Vert. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Cloud Curtain - Mosaic. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Big Sur Double IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wookie Down Imperial Red Ale. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity