Color is medium amber, mostly clear transparency with a solid finger of white, frothy head. Inviting aroma of caramel malt and earthy, floral hops. Taste is superb. The Mosaic hops create flavors of tropical fruit and stone fruit. But it's also resinous and juicy. Well balanced with dark, sweet malts that work together to create a super smooth, oily mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and the 9.5% ABV is unbelievable. The finish might even be the best part of this beer - so smooth and flavorful, it leaves you reaching for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Inclined IPA. 29 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Ultra Violet Blackberry Sour Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mogli. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity