Color is medium amber, mostly clear transparency with a solid finger of white, frothy head. Inviting aroma of caramel malt and earthy, floral hops. Taste is superb. The Mosaic hops create flavors of tropical fruit and stone fruit. But it's also resinous and juicy. Well balanced with dark, sweet malts that work together to create a super smooth, oily mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and the 9.5% ABV is unbelievable. The finish might even be the best part of this beer - so smooth and flavorful, it leaves you reaching for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity