Color is medium amber, mostly clear transparency with a solid finger of white, frothy head. Inviting aroma of caramel malt and earthy, floral hops. Taste is superb. The Mosaic hops create flavors of tropical fruit and stone fruit. But it's also resinous and juicy. Well balanced with dark, sweet malts that work together to create a super smooth, oily mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and the 9.5% ABV is unbelievable. The finish might even be the best part of this beer - so smooth and flavorful, it leaves you reaching for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 17 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for HOPSMACK!. 5 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Stone Enjoy After 07.04.16. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity