Color is medium amber, mostly clear transparency with a solid finger of white, frothy head. Inviting aroma of caramel malt and earthy, floral hops. Taste is superb. The Mosaic hops create flavors of tropical fruit and stone fruit. But it’s also resinous and juicy. Well balanced with dark, sweet malts that work together to create a super smooth, oily mouthfeel. Very mild bitterness and the 9.5% ABV is unbelievable. The finish might even be the best part of this beer – so smooth and flavorful, it leaves you reaching for another sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 12 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 56 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity