Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Dark Doppelbock. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Cougar. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Booming Rollers. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Pacific Northwest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity