Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Monkey Knife Fight. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to The Dark and the Pale. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Park. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Neverending Haze IPA. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 7 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Space Needle Golden IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity