Kitty Kat Blues pours a super clear, pale amber color with a thin head. The aroma has a lot going on, but is dominated by blueberry. Taste is fruity with tons of blueberry up front, just like the aroma. But the fruit is a natural flavor, with no artificial flavoring. Vanilla bean comes through in the aftertaste. This makes the cut as a Strange Brew because of the organic mountain grown catnip. We're not sure what catnip tastes like, but it certainly doesn't detract from the flavor of this beer. It's unique, but also very well balanced. Don't be hesitant to try this beer because it's actually really really good.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 38 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Celebration and Three DIPAs. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Double Doors. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity