Goodland Orange Pale Ale
This is a crisp and refreshing pale ale but one that is not light on flavor. It's a bright, golden orange color with not much head. Lots of citrus and orange flavors, as this is made with real oranges from the Santa Barbara area. This is an easy drinker at only 4.4%, and one that would be perfect for sitting around watching the sun go down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 55 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity