Goodland Orange Pale Ale
This is a crisp and refreshing pale ale but one that is not light on flavor. It's a bright, golden orange color with not much head. Lots of citrus and orange flavors, as this is made with real oranges from the Santa Barbara area. This is an easy drinker at only 4.4%, and one that would be perfect for sitting around watching the sun go down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 20 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity