Goodland Orange Pale Ale
This is a crisp and refreshing pale ale but one that is not light on flavor. It's a bright, golden orange color with not much head. Lots of citrus and orange flavors, as this is made with real oranges from the Santa Barbara area. This is an easy drinker at only 4.4%, and one that would be perfect for sitting around watching the sun go down.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Redhook Long Hammer IPA. 32 minutes ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Peche 'n Brett. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Graham Cracker Porter. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for On Fleek. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Franziskaner Hefe-Weisse Dunkel. 5 hours ago
- DadMike added a rating for Brown Angel. 5 hours ago
- beavwarius and 1 other commented on beer Coors Light. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity