Funky Gold Simcoe
This "funky" sour beer pours an explosive champagne like head that quickly dissipates into a cloudy golden straw color. There is a hoppy simcoe aroma and slight hints of pear. The upfront presence of simcoe hops are ennhanced by the dryness and strong carbination of this light bodied beer. Ever so slight hints of nectarine and peach accompany the crisp and tingly mouth feel. For those wanting to broaden their horizon into sours, this somewhat "funky" beer is a mild interpretation of those overpowering and psychedelic offerings from other brewers. It was a great joy to experience this brew from Prairie Artisan Ales and we hope to get our hands on more beers of the same quality and craftsmanship.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Here Gose Nothin'. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Orange Curtain. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hop Hunter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Stone, Cold. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Round Midnight Belgian White. 6 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil