Funky Gold Simcoe
This "funky" sour beer pours an explosive champagne like head that quickly dissipates into a cloudy golden straw color. There is a hoppy simcoe aroma and slight hints of pear. The upfront presence of simcoe hops are ennhanced by the dryness and strong carbination of this light bodied beer. Ever so slight hints of nectarine and peach accompany the crisp and tingly mouth feel. For those wanting to broaden their horizon into sours, this somewhat "funky" beer is a mild interpretation of those overpowering and psychedelic offerings from other brewers. It was a great joy to experience this brew from Prairie Artisan Ales and we hope to get our hands on more beers of the same quality and craftsmanship.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 2 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 59 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 2 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 5 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity