Funky Pumpkin is an orange, golden color with a thin white head and champaign-life carbonation. The aroma is reserved, blending mild pumpkin with some sour apple. On the taste, it starts off initially as a bready malt-based pumpkin ale. This is short-lived as a wave of sour fruitiness overtakes it with flavors of green apple and grapefruit. The sourness continues into the aftertaste with a blend of bitter grapefruit mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg pumpkin spices. These are flavors that don't necessarily complement each other, yet somehow the uniqueness of this beer is refreshing during the pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep listened to What Can Brown Do For Brew?. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lips of Faith - Le Terroir (2015). 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Sactown Brews Revisited. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Weapon of Mass Seduction. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Forever Cashmere. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity