Funky Pumpkin is an orange, golden color with a thin white head and champaign-life carbonation. The aroma is reserved, blending mild pumpkin with some sour apple. On the taste, it starts off initially as a bready malt-based pumpkin ale. This is short-lived as a wave of sour fruitiness overtakes it with flavors of green apple and grapefruit. The sourness continues into the aftertaste with a blend of bitter grapefruit mixed with cinnamon and nutmeg pumpkin spices. These are flavors that don't necessarily complement each other, yet somehow the uniqueness of this beer is refreshing during the pumpkin season.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Doogie Bowser. 26 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Smuttynose Pumpkin Ale. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Velvet Glow. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity