Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it's 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 29 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for Pomona Queen. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Feminist. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Oberon Ale. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity