Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it's 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Chonk - Tropical Berry Blast Sundae Sour. 55 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Rve Coffee Stout - Mocha Hazelnut . 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Founders. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Pacific Northwest. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Derivative: El Dorado. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bodhizafa IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for 2nd Shift Brewing Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity