Eddy Flower is a Triple IPA that clocks in at 11.6% ABV. The color is golden amber with a thick, two finger head. Creamy, off-white, with lots of lacing left on the glass. Aroma of tropical fruit. Taste is malty up front, but then turns hoppy with both citrus and tropical fruit. Sticky mouthfeel that melts off the tongue. A bit boozy, but hey, it's 11.6%. Full bodied with nice bitterness for the style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 10 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Rajah. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Orange County. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to All About the Stout. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Pacific Northwest. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Santilli. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Safety Porpoises. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Cougar. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity