Pours a mostly clear, golden straw color, with some ascending carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma and floral hops, but also some white grape. The taste is exactly what you’d expect based on the appearance. Bready, grainy, pilsner and pale malt flavors with an appropriate amount of floral and citrus hop flavors. There’s a slight sweetness in the finish, but also a touch of bitterness. Medium body, super refreshing, crisp mouthfeel. Carbonation is smooth but not dry. Overall a tasty pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rebel IPA. 41 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Oktcovidtest 2021. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hang 'em High. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Birra Moretti La Rossa. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other added a rating for Rooster's Cream Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity