Pours a mostly clear, golden straw color, with some ascending carbonation bubbles and one finger of white, bubbly head. Pilsner malt aroma and floral hops, but also some white grape. The taste is exactly what you’d expect based on the appearance. Bready, grainy, pilsner and pale malt flavors with an appropriate amount of floral and citrus hop flavors. There’s a slight sweetness in the finish, but also a touch of bitterness. Medium body, super refreshing, crisp mouthfeel. Carbonation is smooth but not dry. Overall a tasty pilsner.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Tulsa Twister. 56 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other added a rating for Ponto S.I.P.A. (Sessionable India Pale Ale). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Hayburner. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Azacca IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hogwaller Scramble. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Gaffel Kolsch. 7 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Bobble Head Red IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity