Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout
This one pours a dark, kind of hazy black with tan head that laces a little bit and stays thin until the end. The aroma is boozy, dark chocolate, and slight vanilla. It's full bodied but not thick or viscous, and the carbonation is fairly low. Bourbon is front and center from the first sip until the last, and all the way through. There is some vanilla, some roasty malt and some cocoa with smoky oak, but bourbon is really the center of the show.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Spock It. 3 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hangar 24 Chocolate Porter. 37 minutes ago
- plarson added a rating for Huge Arker Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Create-A-Potato. 4 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity