Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout
This one pours a dark, kind of hazy black with tan head that laces a little bit and stays thin until the end. The aroma is boozy, dark chocolate, and slight vanilla. It's full bodied but not thick or viscous, and the carbonation is fairly low. Bourbon is front and center from the first sip until the last, and all the way through. There is some vanilla, some roasty malt and some cocoa with smoky oak, but bourbon is really the center of the show.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 34 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sum'r Summer Ale. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Boone County Brown. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Juice. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity