Blackened Voodoo Lager
Blackened Voodoo is dark for a lager, dark amber in color. It's slightly hazy, lightly carbonated, and its strong lacing really sticks to the side of the glass. This is a very malt-forward beer with a ton of caramel candy sweetness on the taste with a little brown sugar. The sweetness ends abruptly in the aftertaste so it doesn't linger too long. This is similar in style to German Oktoberfest beers. If you are a fan of all-malt lagers, this is one for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 9 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Rogue Cold Brew IPA. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Le Merle. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for PseudoSue Galaxy Dry Hopped. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Devil Dancer. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Kitchen - Bretta IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity