Blackened Voodoo Lager
Blackened Voodoo is dark for a lager, dark amber in color. It's slightly hazy, lightly carbonated, and its strong lacing really sticks to the side of the glass. This is a very malt-forward beer with a ton of caramel candy sweetness on the taste with a little brown sugar. The sweetness ends abruptly in the aftertaste so it doesn't linger too long. This is similar in style to German Oktoberfest beers. If you are a fan of all-malt lagers, this is one for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tax Holiday (Port Barrel Aged). 14 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 43 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Alpha King. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hanalei Island IPA. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity