Blackened Voodoo Lager
Blackened Voodoo is dark for a lager, dark amber in color. It's slightly hazy, lightly carbonated, and its strong lacing really sticks to the side of the glass. This is a very malt-forward beer with a ton of caramel candy sweetness on the taste with a little brown sugar. The sweetness ends abruptly in the aftertaste so it doesn't linger too long. This is similar in style to German Oktoberfest beers. If you are a fan of all-malt lagers, this is one for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 22 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Redhook Sunrye Summer Ale. 59 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Glorious Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to No Pumpkins Here. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Ten Fidy. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity