Blackened Voodoo Lager
Blackened Voodoo is dark for a lager, dark amber in color. It's slightly hazy, lightly carbonated, and its strong lacing really sticks to the side of the glass. This is a very malt-forward beer with a ton of caramel candy sweetness on the taste with a little brown sugar. The sweetness ends abruptly in the aftertaste so it doesn't linger too long. This is similar in style to German Oktoberfest beers. If you are a fan of all-malt lagers, this is one for you.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Triforce IPA. 46 minutes ago
- jbcurtis listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Rogue Paradise Pucker. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Sour Power Hour. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Blind Pig IPA. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death Valley Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity